25 Must-See Graphics Showing Why Exercise Is Still Awesome
Recently there has been a lot of negative media coverage about exercise and its inability to help people lose weight. Research has shown that exercise isn’t a weight-loss wonder and people are being encouraged to rethink their strategy if they are treating it as such.
Not by a long shot!
Here are 25 reasons why exercise is still awesome. Which one of these motivates you to get up and get moving?
1. Exercise Is Good For Your Mental Health
2. Exercise Makes You Better In Bed
3. Speaking of Bed…Exercise Helps You Sleep
4. Exercise Supercharges Your Brain
5. And It Actually Makes You Smarter
6. Yes, Exercise Still Burns Calories
7. It Can Help You Work Off a Big Meal
8. Exercise Is Necessary If You Want to Compete in a Race or Sport
9. Exercise Is Great During Pregnancy
10. And Is Just As Important Post-Pregnancy
11. Exercise Is Pretty Super for Women In General!
12. Exercise Helps Fight Depression
13. And Simply Makes Life Happier
14. It Gives You Something to Do While Watching TV
15. Exercise Is Good for “Firming Up”
16. It Also Gives You a Pass to the Gun Show
17. It’s Necessary Before a Trip to the Beach
18. It’s Also a Good Excuse to Socialize More!
19. Exercise Helps Relieve Stress
20. And It Can Help Relieve Symptoms of Arthritis
21. Exercise Benefits Those Dealing with Multiple Sclerosis Too
22. Exercise Leads to Longer Life
23. There’s a Type of Exercise For Everyone
24. It’s Just Plain Fun!
25. And in Case We Missed Something…
Now it’s your turn. Which of these reasons keeps you exercising? Tell us in the comments below!