2. What's your marital status?
3. How many children do you have living at home?
4. Are you currently working outside of the home?
5. As a teenager, how would you describe your body type?
6. Which best describes your intentional exercise time each week?
7. In the past 5 years, how many diets have you been on? (Note: We're defining a "diet" as any eating plan that has the goal of weight-loss)
8. Which best describes your bedtime?
9. How stressful would you rate your "average" day?
10. How many steps do you think you take in an average day?
11. How many glasses of water do you drink each day?
12. Historically, how would you describe your ability to lose weight?
13. How many supplements do you take each day? (Note: This does not include prescription medication)
14. Imagine you want to start eating a healthier lunch each day. Which would best describe your most likely outcome?
15. How do you feel about others' ability to lose weight and keep it off?
16. Which best describes your mother's build when she was roughly your age?
17. How would you describe your current financial situation?
18. How many servings of vegetables were in the last meal you ate? (Note: Let's assume a serving is 1/2 a cup)
19. How would you describe your evening food cravings?
20. Which best describes your father's build when he was roughly your age?
21. How do you feel about lifting weights at the gym?
22. How would you describe your mid-afternoon energy?
23. When you wake up in the morning, how do you feel?
24. Which best describes your "me" time?
25. What happens to your water intake on days when you exercise?
26. How much alcohol do you drink?
27. In the last 24 hours, have you eaten any sweets? (Note: "Sweets" would include any baked goods, desserts, candy, or sweetened drinks)
28. Which best describes your past approaches to losing weight?
29. Does walking "count" as exercise?
30. How many times per week do you eat at a restaurant or buy take-out food?
31. "Eating less and exercising more is great way to lose weight." Do you agree with this statement?
32. How many cups of coffee do you drink most days?
33. When you need a snack, what do you reach for?
34. When is the last time you took a day off and just relaxed?
35. How does your stomach feel after eating a meal?
36. How would you describe your typical mood?
37. What do you see when you look in the mirror?
38. Why do you want to lose weight right now?